Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shakeology cleanse!

Okay so day two of my Shakeology cleanse and I think I am loving this stuff more and more. I have lost 3 pounds in a day. AWESOME! Hopefully that will continually go up in the days to come. I will be on this cleanse for four - five days. We'll see. I have energy up the wo zoo. Haha. Been going and going. I feel like I took about 5 of them 5 hour drinks or something. It is great! Help with chasing two babies. Shakeology keeps me full also, so I can focus on other things in stead of my tummy. So far there is nothing bad about this stuff in my eyes. I will write them down to, if there are any bad point to Shakeology. Right now it is PERFECT! Everything I was looking for in a drink/meal replacment to keep me moving and lose wieght!

No comments:

Post a Comment